Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Looking for Alternate to Adsense ?

If you are serious of earning more ofcourse Google - Adsense is the worlds leader and no doubt about it. But there are other sources where you can earn closer to adsense
Try the following sites

1.ADSENSE
To the best of my knowledge we can earn upto $1000 monthly from Adsense with little more efforts by thinking and getting good traffic.
In my experience if you get around 60000 traffic in a month you can earn around $1000

2.Nautanki TV
This is the best site you can earn around Rs.10000/- per month. This is my personal experience for the last three months constantly i am earning Rs.12000/- nearly.

3.ADBRITE
By this site also you can earn upto $150 monthly with little efforts and settings.Try it out


4.KONTERA
Kontera is currently giving around $0.5 per click and good clicking rate also we can observe for this site. All the problem is you can't use Adbrite Ads for the site where you are using Kontera. In text advertiser

I am giving out this information all with my personal experience and not copied from any source

Related Articles

Add to Technorati Favorites StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page Add to Mixx! Add to Technorati Favorites My Zimbio
Top Stories Share on Facebook Cool Web Site Listings Directory of Computers/Tech Blogs